- Certified Angus Beef® flank steak
- Thinly sliced in 3-inch strips 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon olive oil 3 tablespoons red enchilada sauce
- 3 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 1 poblano pepper seeded and cut into thin strips 1 Vidalia Onion onion quartered and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
- Preheat grill on high; reduce to medium. Combine beef, fajita seasoning, oil, enchilada sauce, chilies, pepper and onion. Place in foil pouch and cook 25 minutes.
- When fajita mixture is done, heat tortillas on grill and top with feta cheese. Equally divide fajita mixture between tortillas, top with cilantro; fold in half, cut into four pieces each and serve with salsa and sour cream.
|Pairings||Sides||Servings||Prep Time||Ready In||Calories||Fat||Cholesterol|
||4||10 minutes||30 minutes||0.00||0.00||0.00|